GKCorner
Hello! You need to login before entering! How to become a member of the community - Instructions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GKCorner
Hello! You need to login before entering! How to become a member of the community - Instructions Smile
GKCorner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become a member of the community - Instructions

Go down

How to become a member of the community - Instructions Empty How to become a member of the community - Instructions

Post by Ilaria Fri 7 May 2010 - 9:28

Dear visitors,
you've just arrived on a kinda exclusive forum here, as we are not that famous on the net yet! How to become a member of the community - Instructions 87442
If you wish to join our happy family, here is what you kindly need to do: after you've completed the registration procedure, please drop us an email at

How to become a member of the community - Instructions E-MailAdmin-1

confirming your identity as a non-bot and telling us how you came to know about us (invitation from another member, google, else). If we know you from another forum you could tell us, if you wish, what your username is there, in case you chose a different one this time.
We will activate your account soon after hearing from you.
Thank you so much for your cooperation! How to become a member of the community - Instructions 875697
Ilaria
Ilaria
The Axe Lady!
The Axe Lady!

http://stuff-from-misato.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How to become a member of the community - Instructions Empty Re: How to become a member of the community - Instructions

Post by Ilaria Tue 18 May 2010 - 17:54

Please people, remember to send the email when you register. I won't activate accounts of people I don't know if I don't receive it.
Ilaria
Ilaria
The Axe Lady!
The Axe Lady!

http://stuff-from-misato.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum